Celebrate blueberry season with a refreshing cocktail! (Or make a tasty spritzer without the alcohol.) This recipe was generously submitted by the folks at Insula Restaurant. Serves two*
Still providing delicious meals with curbside service.
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup loosely packed fresh mint leaves
- Juice from one lime (fresh; about 2 tablespoons)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 cup good quality vodka
- 1 cup seltzer water
- Lime and mint sprigs for garnish
- Place blueberries, mint, and lime juice in a cocktail shaker and muddle. Add ice, vodka and honey. Shake vigorously to blend. Strain into a mason jar or old-fashioned glass. Top with seltzer water. Garnish with a lime wedge and mint sprig.
*This recipe can be doubled easily, but for the purpose of how many drinks you can make in a shaker, the recipe is at a two-serving size.